Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was spent just the way I liked it...with my family, both original and current. I was with my parents as well as my sisters, and also with my husband and children. And I was silently thankful that we are all still so close.

Maia wore her brand new spring dress that I bought for her. Total cutie.

It was a little cool for strapless, so we ended up putting a short sweater on her.

Here is a picture of my wonderful family. It's just perfect, don't you think?

And of course, a Mommy picture, with my kids. (Maia would NOT smile)

My nephew Cole snuck into the picture, but he's such a charmer that I was fine with that.

And finally, a picture of MY mom, with all her children. Yeah yeah, it's not Liam or Maia, but it seemed like the best place for it, since I am already celebrating mothers and children.





No comments:

Post a Comment